Paprika Powder is a spice made from the grinding of dried sweet red or green bell peppers (Capsicum annuum). In many European countries, the name paprika also refers to bell peppers themselves. The seasoning is used in many cuisines to add color and flavor to dishes.
Dapur Desa Paprika #100 is a bit spicy, whereas #smoked is totally sweet.
In terms of color, Dapur Paprika #100 has a light reddish color but #smoked color is dark red (red wine).
• Suitable for garnishing baked potatoes and snacks.
• Naturally loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants
• 100% Natural and original ingredients
• Used to season and colour rice’s, stews, and soups.
• Adds a red tint to sauces, stews, and meats
Good food leads to a good mood.
Heat paprika powder to get its best flavor and color but be careful not to burn it as it is burned easily. Once the paprika color turns to brown, it starts to taste bitter.
Aromatically sweet and lovely reddish color, paprika comes very handy in the kitchen. Use it to add beautiful red colour.